We are MoscowMe – tours & concierge services, a young growing company with a big potential, and we are looking for new guides!
MoscowMe - tours & concierge services is all about providing our tourists with excellent service. Our company offers a wide range of tours from a daily free walking tour to personalized private experiences of Moscow and the cities of the Golden Ring.
Each year millions of tourists come to Russia to visit Moscow. For guiding our guests during excursions we are looking for enthusiastic and customer-friendly guides with a personal touch who see it as a challenge to ensure our guests are provided with all they need. After a short but thorough induction period, you should be able to work all round and independently, assuming full responsibility for your duties.
WHAT DOES A GUIDE FUNCTION AT MOSCOWME INVOLVE?
- Receiving and guiding guests during their daily tours;
- Informing guests about the various sights’ history and interesting facts;
- Pro-actively approaching guests with respect to service, sales, and entertainment;
- Providing correct information about products and services of MoscowMe and its partners.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our ideal candidate has the following to offer:
- Good spoken English (knowledge of other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, German or French is a big plus);
- You are familiar with the primary touristic places of Moscow;
- You are able to learn about the history of Moscow and Russia;
- You are able to gain a rapid understanding of the company's products;
- You are passionate about Moscow and want to share this love with foreigners;
- You enjoy addressing groups and generating enthusiasm with your knowledge;
- You are highly service-oriented – you have an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude;
- You remain calm in hectic/busy periods, and are able to continue working in a structured manner;
- You have a friendly and open manners;
- You must be able to work flexible shifts which will include certain weekends, vacation periods, and national holidays;
- Good presentation, attendance and timekeeping as well as the ability to work under pressure.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- The opportunity to gain experience in the tourism sector with a knowledgeable employer with years of experience in tourism;
- Varied work in an inspiring environment;
- An appropriate reward in accordance with the collective labour agreement for the Tourist sector;
- A challenging job in a contemporary, young, and enthusiastic organisation;
- A great workplace in the heart of Moscow;
- New friends from all over the world;
- High wages (more than an average salary in Moscow);
- Pleasant and motivated colleagues.
POSITIONS TO OFFER:
- Tour guide for daily group tours (average of 9 hours per day, 2 day shifts);
- Tour guide for private tours in small groups (flexible working hours).
EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED BUT APPRECIATED
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send in a copy of your resume and written motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org .